A descriptive Marketing Case Study on Stallion Homes
Stallion Homes is one of the leading west Australian rural home builders who were interested in getting brand visibility and recognition for their work on the web.
The objectives that the client had set at the beginning of the project are:
- In a highly competitive and constantly evolving organic landscape, ArcWeb identified a hyper-local search strategy as being key to success.
- Optimizing the Stallion Homes website for local search by refining hotel and apartment specific pages, we went from 0% of our organic sessions being generated through local queries to 17% in just over a year.
- ArcWeb also produced a highly engaging and interactive map featuring each country home they built. This assisted in increasing the number of searches generated around individual country home searches. This content also encouraged users to share their experiences via Instagram, building a community of happy customers who began extending the organic reach of the Stallion Homes brand.
- Along the way, ArcWeb also assisted Stallion Homes with a number of key website migration projects – ensuring that the previous website’s positive performance was always passed onto the next.
- Content audit: to follow-up to the keyword research and ensure Stallion Homes are targeting these terms correctly across the content.
- Through a solid content strategy, an inviting brand, an effective search strategy, we created Stallion Homes as the number one destination for custom home builders in West Australia services. For keywords like rural homes West Australia, country home builder Perth, rural home builders Stallion Homes we acquired rank 2 on Google Search Results.
Have a project you want to discuss?
Check us out now!