In modern times, Facebook has taken over the world by not only being the omnipresent giant across the internet but by also providing means to know about an individual or an enterprise up and close. Let’s say that if you’re looking for someone to build you a custom website for your company as well as manage its reach, build a target audience and take care of other vitals for the same. How likely is it for you to end up choosing a firm which is both reliable and cost-effective? While, there may be some who would rely more on local reviews, but with Facebook the options are limitless. From real-time testimonials of clients to new designs of innovative projects and the exclusive people involved in the team, the business page of an organization on Facebook provides far more relevant information than you could’ve had before that long, descriptive board meeting.
Benefits of Bringing Out Your Small Business on Facebook:
- Standing Out: Creating a Facebook page/group about your business keeps you one step ahead of the cut-throat competition as well as highlights the USP of your organization. Be it the research and development of new technology in the field or quick and efficient deliveries of the payload, underlining the things your organization is known for goes a long way than lengthy running ads
- Inexpensive Marketing at Fingertips: Well, just like the personal accounts the creation of a business page/group is free on Facebook. Having said that, the official page of an organization becomes the most exploited means of marketing for the same. Forced advertisements, continuous emails can do more harm than better. The relationship that an organization has in real-time with its customers is exactly what the Facebook page should resonate with. Now, Nike is a household name that comes up with high-end goods and makes them look like the end result of extensive engineering and with numerous non-conventional marketing strategies like interactive contests, giveaways to generate real-time leads, they rule out paid promotions easily thus focusing on organic growth.
- Ultimate Exposure: According to reports, Facebook has over 2.19 billion active users currently, which automatically doesn’t mean each one of them would like your content but with short and engaging ads for the right target audience, the reach of the organization can increase multiple folds. In order to keep things interesting, the pages shall have relevant yet engaging posts. For an organization that provides health services for pets shall have posts like “How to avoid ticks in summers”, rather than just inviting friends to like the page.
- Brand Loyalty & Increased Web Traffic: Since the world has shrunk and is growing faster every day, it is easier to find renowned organizations that have been in the business for ages live in a total digital darkness today and therefore lose valuable clienteles. There have been more than one instances where the customers prefer organizations who are active and very responsive on their social media pages. Also, posting links from your organization website earns better responses on Facebook. The thumbnail that gets generated complete with a brief description of the information can make it appear as a news article or the latest update is where the clickbait lies.
- Good SEO Practises: Right keywords, well-researched tags, consciously chosen titles and engaging posts is all that you need for landing amongst the first pages on the Google Search Results that ultimately results in building the trust for the website as well as increase the visibility in a massive way.
Eventually having your business on Facebook creates a brand name of your organization which itself is a powerful way to expand and create brand visibility and awareness. But easier said than done, because of the constantly changing Facebook algorithm that recently banned many misleading advertisements, it’s important to have experts who can develop a consistent brand story for your business. Eminent Facebook advertisers like Sculpt, Abacus, eBoost Consulting, etc build a point-based scope and pricing model that is designed for the variable digital marketing network without the requirement of any hourly changes, saving you both time and money.